Main Menu

Main Menu

Wednesday, September 23, 2015

CHOIR - WEEK #4

Our choir kids are singing AMAZING!! I cannot wait for you to hear them!  

They. are. AWESOME!! 

We are working hard at everything music as well as getting our shirts picked out!  I would like to start ordering them soon so PLEASE send in your child's shirt money as soon as you can.  If you are having struggles - please let me know! 

EVERYONE WILL GET A SHIRT REGARDLESS OF WHETHER 
THEY CAN PAY FOR IT OR NOT!

I will get them a shirt - if you can pay - great!!  if you cannot - please let me know! And if you have a little extra CASH laying around and can help another student - 
please send in that as well!  

8TH GRADE FIRST PERFORMANCE IS MONDAY, OCTOBER 26 - 
NEED TO GET THEIR SHIRTS ORDERED BY THIS MONDAY - 
7th can wait a bit but they are excited to start wearing them 
so send in theirs as well!

Checks payable to:  NORTHVIEW VOCAL MUSIC

No comments:

Post a Comment